The Designing for Behaviour Change Workshop is a two-day online workshop that equips learners with a basic understanding of the essential skills and knowledge to design initiatives that promote positive changes in people’s behaviour. This edition of the workshop will focus on safe distancing and hygiene behaviours under the COVID-19 pandemic.
Through the workshop, you will learn to:
– Define behaviour change
– Identify factors that influence behaviour using RANAS
– Explain the transtheoretical model of behaviour change
– Explain the process of designing a behaviour change intervention
– Write a clearly-defined behaviour change statement
– Identify the key features of a doer/non-doer methodology
– Select behaviour change techniques
– Craft effective behaviour change messages
If you are involved or interested in contributing to social or environmental change, this workshop may be for you!